Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Worn out program-aholic

I just hate being so busy that I can't get on here as much as some people update their blogs. I have so much to add yet by the time I get home from a 10-12 hr day (some of that has been 4-6 hrs of driving) I am exhausted. And with the daylight ending way toooooo soon, I just can't seem to be motivated enough to get on after dark. Ugh. I have to confess, I am a NEW TV program aholic. All the new shows on TV entice me to veg after dark. But I still want to do blogging too.

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I know what you mean. I don't really have the time to do what is in my head either. I get good ideas of what I want, and just can't get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all go through this. Not enough time for everything, plus, we need relax and unwind time as well.

    I like to get sleepy watching a show on tv. It's nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete