Friday, November 16, 2007

Shutter speed working again


I bought a new camera today. A Fuji F480 8.2 mgp that really fits into my pocket nicely. They had them at Macey's grocery store on sale. I looked and looked at different cameras, but this one just said. YES! take me.. So I did. I had used up the other one to the point of it would have cost more than this new camera to fix it. Such a throw away society they have made us. We are going to save it for parts for Colleen's as hers is the same. My Dad and his sister and our old neighbors all have the SAME as C & I did. We just loved it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you were able to buy one. That sounds like a very nice camera! I love it when Macy's has sales on things like that. I usually means a very good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby got me a very fancy and expensive camera for Christmas this last year. Now I want one that is not very expensive that I can keep in my purse and take everywhere with me. How do you like the one you got so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. It is perfect for every time I needed a picture. And because it fits in my pocket I have it handy all the time. It has so many functions and so many exposure settings you can do so much that I didn't have before.

    ReplyDelete