Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy PATTY's Day

I just to take the time to say HaPpY BiRthDay to one of my younger sisters... Patty Yup - she was born on St. Patty's Day. I love her so much. She's an inspiration to us all. She's been working very hard at reshaping her image - litteraly. She's been dilligently riding her bike, going to the gym several times a week all just to be slimmer and more healthy. It's been working and I'm very proud of her. She's even participated in 2 road races on her bike and finished all 25+ miles. Such discipline! I love you sis...

2 comments:

  1. Cute sister. Your faces look very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Patty!! I will use her as inspiration. I had Bryan get my bike out for me just this morning. I'm going to try to ride it more. I need to reshape my image too.

    ReplyDelete