Sunday, June 22, 2008

Plant by Plant

As ususal I go overboard when I go plant shopping for the yard. I have big ambitions to plant the whole yard full of flowers. Yeah, right! But my attention span is short sometimes and I can only manage planting a few at a time. Well, I bought the load of flowers a couple of weeks ago and finally got them all planted today. Some have gone in the ground and some are in pots. I love the look of newly planted flowers. Good thing too as I am going out of town again with my job for 3 days. Next weekend our friends Lynn & Judy are coming into town and I would be just too busy again to plant anymore. The weather being too hot already isn't good for planting flowers -they get so stressed out in the heat. But planting early in the am benefits me and them as it is cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment