Wednesday, September 24, 2008

45 Things about Me!

Here is a tag a few of you have done.
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Love it if it's done right! It's my very favorite.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Are you kidding me, not on anyones life.
3. Do you own a gun? Well sort of, Walt has lots that are both of ours
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? I don't go to Starbucks. I don't like coffee of any kind.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No not really
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them. Esp those that are steamed
7. Favorite Christmas song? I dreaming of a White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I prefer hot chocolate with mini marshmellows but any kind will be just fine.
9. Can you do push ups? I might be able to do one if I really tried
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I love my wedding ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Genealogy and Family History
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Every so often, but not always
13. What's one trait that you like about yourself? I am happy and upbeat most of the time.
14. Middle name? Alexis
15.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, hot chocolate and Pepsi.
17. Current worry right now? That Walt will be able to have a good time in Seattle over Christmas. Rain and cold are a bother for him.
18. Current hate right now? I don't really have a hate, except maybe a strong dislike for making dinner on a work night when everything is frozen.
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere there is sun and a breeze. One of my faves is in the mountains on a clear day. Or the beach is another favorite.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? This past year I was sleeping.
21. Do you like to travel? LOVE IT! I do as much as I can afford.
22 Name three people who will complete this: Hmmm Kalyn, Melissa and Lisa (L hurt yourself and try)
23. Do you own slippers? I have 3 pairs - one for outside, one for inside and one for traveling.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black - I look good in black.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No - too cold and slippery.. I have flannel sheets on the bed in the house and the trailer all year round.
26. Can you whistle? Absolutely!
27. Favorite color? Purple. I also like black, pink and red.
28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I never sing in the shower. I only sing in the car.
30. Favorite girl's name? I don't have a favorite
31. Favorite boy's name? Todd
32. What's in your pocket right now? Burt's Bees chapstick, phone, coins and car keys
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Sending a picture of my bruised arm to my boss as a joke.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember bed sheets - they were just plain and simple ones.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I had a metal horn rim from an old car go thru my bottom lip which broke off a tooth in a car accident
36. Do you love where you live? Yes, I love Salt Lake
37. How many TV's do you have in the house? We have 3.
38. Who is your loudest friend? ChrisTEENa WarTEENa
39. How many pets do you have? We have 2 dogs and 5 fish
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of
41. What is your favorite book? Yes, a notebook to keep track of things I need to remember.
42. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate.
43. Favorite Sports Team? I'm not much of a sports fan.
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Are you kidding me? I was sleeping
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I wonder if I need to be to work at 7 or 8 today?

2 comments:

  1. There Katrina! and you didn't really have to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! I'm glad you are back online, Don't you just hate it when you can't get online? I do. My internet at home is having some temporary difficulties. So I can only check things on lunch break from work.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete