Saturday, October 11, 2008

This past week the Mr. came home with BIG fish tales from Flaming Gorge. He then went to our property South of Fruitland - both trips with his son and his wife Jennifer. I stayed home to work but had a great time doing what I wanted to do. Remember I am knitting a sweater and so I didn't have any interruptions when I was knitting. I also am reading a genealogy mystery book and was able to read with out interruptions. I was able to dead head some that flowers that have been able to hang on. I'm sure the killer frost will do a lot of them in before their time.
Today I worked some on my family genealogy, did some knitting, made some spaghetti sauce from the few remaining tomatoes we were able to rescue before the killer frost, made some fudge, hung out seasonal garden flags, made some dog cookies and had lunch with Jay & Walt. Whew, I am tired just thinking abt all that I accomplished today. Walt took turns holding down the couch and the bed. He is VERY sluggish when a low pressure storm approaches. I usually am too, but I was too busy doing all the things I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment