Saturday, December 13, 2008

I spent the day making cookies to take to Seattle with me. If only we can stay away from them till we get where we are going. We are making a stop in Walla Walla, WA to visit our long time friends Lynn & Judy and of course leave some cookies there. We all used to live in Sandy and would spend the holidays making and baking special moments to share with family and friends. I miss those days. But this year I do it with Judy in my heart and look forward to our visit in just 1 wk.
One cookie I won't get to this year is the family fave of Springerle. We normally make these as they were something Walt's Mom made religiously when she was alive. We continued the tradition but this year I have been working so much that I just made some that were less labor intensive.

1 comment:

  1. They look yummy! If you are in Walla Walla on a weekday, Talia will be there. You guys should hook up! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete