Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coming out of Time Out

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted anything on here. Today was just a horrible day. Tempers were flaring, attitudes were crappy and people were putting themselves in timeout just to be out of the way of unkind, unneccessary ugly words that weren't really meant to be said. Have you ever had a day like that? It all started when it was in the 60's overnight and I didn't get a good night sleep. Then, I got to work toooooo early. When I got there no one knew I should be there. Then the job I was supposed to do didn't go smoothly and took much longer than it should have. The atmosphere is changing and that is part of my problem. Things startled Walt and now he's in time out. I knew something abt how to do something on the computer and didn't think it necessary at the time to tell C and she got pissy abt that and ran off the deal with that. Louie is having troubles with his legs and it's hard for him to get around. And to top it off, Jay Leno isn't going to be on tonight - it's going to be a rerun. I guess he couldn't help it that he got food poisoning and doesn't feel well. It is amazing how things and attitudes can change in an instant. So, to all my friends and family... I love you and I am thankful we are all made the same - with emotions and thought - good and not so good.
Thanks for being there for me when I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment