Saturday, November 3, 2007

Fall Back downs

This past week hasn't been all that exciting.. just working and not even out of town. Boring! But I did learn that another friend has had a blog for awhile. Her's if off myspace. She and her hubby are full time RV'ers now in San Carlos, Mexico for the winter. Sometimes I envy her for being able to just pick up and go here and there, other times I feel the nomadic life is cause you can't find just the right spot to set up camp. Kaylyn, I don't mean any ills for you, that is how it feel to me. But I sure can get into the moment wherever I am.
Now to add a downer in my world - I've used up my camera. Can you even imagine? It's like taking pics under the influence of drugs - all pschyadelic looking. I don't know what happened. Just one day it wouldn't take pics like it used to. To get it fixed would cost more than getting a new one I'm affraid. Ugh. I like the fact of it being a 3mg. I've looked at new ones and they are mostly 7 & 8 mgs now. That sure uses up a lot of mem in the aging computer. I know - put the pics on CD's to save space, but not being organzied enough to know where my pics are on which CD makes it tough to quickly find a pic. I hate to be in a downer mood, but the darkness of fall/winter takes a grip and sometimes just doesn't want to give up power. It's not always this way, just around the FALL BACK time change.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your camera. I know how you feel, and those things can cost quite a bit. I hope that you get something worked out soon. Until then, I like to read your writing even without pictures.

    I think it'd be enjoyable, in a way, to be a nomad. I'm afraid I've never been able to travel much. Probably someday I'll be able to get around more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... It's so overwhelming to shop for electronics specifically these days. There is so much to choose from and it depreciates so quickly that you don't really know what to buy that won't be any good when some software company does and upgrade. ugh

    ReplyDelete