Monday, December 10, 2007

Let it snow - Let it snow

This is KC. She is my sisters dog and the guarder of the place. She is in her element in the new fallen snow. She just hangs outside for hours watching every snow flake fall.

We have had a taste of winter even thought it isn't officially here yet. This tree looks so beautiful all dressed in white. It's in the back yard. Our trailer looks cold and lonely, but that change soon enough. We are taking it south for a little warming up soon. The barometer shows how low it was when this storm came thru. LOVE the white, but the low pressure sure plays havoic on the OLD bodys.

3 comments:

  1. Karen, I need to get a barometer. My legs and hips have been aching a bit the past few days. Maybe that's why.

    I'm glad you posted pictures. I like the handsome dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dog picture. What kindof dog is that? I don't remember the name of it, but I think my friend has one of those dogs too. Our dog does not like the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci, That's probably because your dog is so short she'd get buried!

    ReplyDelete