Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hubby Tag...

As yesterday was our 33rd wedding anniversary, I feel I should do this too.
What is his name: Walter Huber

How long have you been married: 33 years - 2/22

How long did you date: 2 years

How old is he: 18 years older than me

Who said I love you first: hmmm I can't remember that far back. But I want it to have been him.

Who is taller: he is by 8"

Who eats more: Duh, that is a no brainer - ME

Who can sing better: Since he hasn't sung anything since he was in school glee club, I'd have to say me here as well.

Who is smarter: We are equally as smart in our own ways

Who pays the bills: I don't like to, but I do

Who does the laundry: Unless I want everything to be gray or pink, I do

Who mows the lawn: I do when my sister isn't. Walt did once. But we didn't like the way he did it.

Who cooks the meals: ME - ugh but we have to eat.

Who drives when you are together: He does. He loves to. I prefer to drive in the city as I have more patience, but he's better on the open road.

Who is more stubborn: He is

Who asked who out first: I did. I wanted to go on a trip to Canada and wanted him to go along. Mind you, Vancouver, BC wasn't all that far from home - Seattle.

Who proposed: He did

Who has more siblings: I do - he only has one - a brother. I am them oldest of 7.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Karen! It was nice to read about your hubby. 33 years is a nice accomplishment. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Congratulations on your wonderful long marriage. That's something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete