Saturday, April 12, 2008

Things I love this week

With spring in bloom there are many things to love:
Longer days of sunlight
Cool nights that are warm enough to have the windows open
Flannel sheets that smell of lavender & cotton (thanks to fabric rinse in the washer)
Sun being higher in the sky of blue
Mountains with snow in them sticking up so high in the BLUE sky
Dafodils so yellow next to greening grasses
The smell of fresh cut grasses
The freedom of travel (last week I was in Pinedale, WY and this next week I'll be in Powell, WY)
The great people I work with who offer me the opportunity to travel
New babies in the family, weddings upcoming
Did I mention alreay - Flannel sheets
And best of all - ALL of you who read this.

2 comments:

  1. I too love the smell of fresh cut grass. There's nothin' better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy your lists Karen. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete