Sunday, April 6, 2008

Stay at Homes in Spring

Today I just needed a little time for myself. So, I went to my friend Connie's house to feed her "stay at homes". She is off visiting her family in Rigby and had to leave all the birds, the cats and the ginnea pig at home. Taking 3 dogs to see the fam is chore enough. I go over and feed and talk to those left at home. Quirky to me - but they all seem to know who I am and chatter up a storm while I'm there. It's such a great spring day too. Lots of forsythia in bloom now. We even brought in a few cuttings of some for color in the house.
Another thing on my plate today is laundry. I'm going to be traveling for the better part of the next 2 weeks so need to get a few things in order. I'm headed to parts of desolate Wyoming to work. I hope to post from there. We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,

    I love Forsythia! We had some at our last home and I really miss it!

    ReplyDelete