Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Precious Patty


This is one of my sisters - Patty. She has been working very hard at reshaping her body over the last 2 1/2 years. I am impressed with how she has had the discipline to keep at it. She is looking so very fine. Tomorrow she is going in for a cornea transplant on one of her eyes. Years ago she had radial keritonimy (sp) done and there was some serious scar tissued that formed ruining her vision. This is the only way to have that corrected. Our Mom has flown down from Seattle to be with her in CA. Mom is the best nurse in my book. She adapts to however you like to be treated when you are sick. Walt just wants to be holed up in his bed and sleep till he's better. I want to be fussed over. Mom was there when I had my eye surgeries and it is so comforting. I pray for an uneventful recovery for Patty and know that sight is such a blessed gift.

2 comments:

  1. Patty's surgery went well and was told it was a good thing she had it done. The "jello" she was trying to see out of was very close to causing blindness. Yeah, for good doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look cute and healthy Karen. I think I'm like Walt. I just want to hole up until I feel better. How nice to have a good mom who tries her best to take care of you.

    I'm glad that it went well. Aren't doctors amazing nowadays.

    ReplyDelete