Saturday, October 13, 2007

Buying in the rain


Even though the weather was drizzly, it didn't dampen the mood for a yard sale. I drove 26 miles to the one that Stacy & Kristy had. Erika was there too. These lovely ladies are part of a CAMPBELL Clan in Utah. What fun it was to meet Stacy & Erika. I had met Kristy before. This sale was helping Kristy clean out her STUFF as she & her hubby are moving to England in early Dec. He got a job with a Formula One design company. Things are different in England so getting rid of some excess stuff is cleansing. The weather wasn't all that cooperative, but the company was good - ME. I love garage sales. I picked up a down comforter in a duvet cover, an antique train case with pics decopaged on it, a clamp on light good for scrapbooking in a darker corner, a puppet for our pesty puppy and some scrapping supplies. I think of it as a huge score. Thanks Ladies.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could've come shopping with you, Karen!

    My hubby really loves the garage sales too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to our garage sale, Karen! It was fun to see you. I hope you are making good use of your purchases. Sorry again for the dirty down duvet. Hope you were able to get it to the cleaners.

    ReplyDelete