Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fall into things to do...

Oh my goodness - Fall is a wonderful time of year. All the colors coming alive. Harvesting of wonderful vegetables and weather changes. Only problem, my head loves to view the weather changing, but my body doesn't like it. It makes me feel like a slug that aches. I don't feel like doing ANYTHING when it's gloomy outside. One thing I did get done though, was assemble the scrapbook page kits that I bought last weekend. That is why I bought several kits. They tell you exactly what to do to put it together. On Saturdays at FOR EVERY SCRAPBOOK in Lindon you can pick up extra kits during their buy one get one deals. We also went to be of assisstance at some friends of ours (Dave & Donna with the Airstream). Now they are having trouble with their trailer furnace not staying lit.

Walt & Dave worked on it for hours - to no avail. While Donna house cleaned, I sat outside reading a book and then some sitting inside looking at the latest vs. of Better Homes & Gardens. I love that mag as it inspires me to cook and deco some. So, we enjoyed a casserole and some acorn squash for dinner. Then I saw Sondra's post for the apple pie and that would have been great for dessert. Hmmm - we didn't have any apples though. What a great idea - freeze your pie filling and do it on the fly.
Tomorrow it's back to work - good thing I like my job. This coming week we are changing out some old fixtures and replacing them with new ones in the checkstand impulse area at a few local stores. Tomorrow I'm going to be in Clearfield, Tues in Tooele and Thur in Brigham City. Won't that be nice to see the leaves changing in Sardine Canyon...

No comments:

Post a Comment