Sunday, September 2, 2007

Holiday LOWs

The past couple of days have been really tough on Walt & I. The t-storms that threaten our area cause a real air pressure change and our bodies react dismally to those changes. It feels like the hand of above is pressing down hard on our bodies and we then become slugs. Can't do anything or go anywhere fast if at all. We're lucky to even eat on days like this. Ugh. On days that I have to work it's real tough to make myself do what I have to do. But it's the best thing - to keep moving. This holiday weekend is a real lay low one for all of us. I read a mystery novel, Walt slept most of it and Colleen did some yard work and built a bench to go on the new deck. Even the dogs (this is Louie)lay low when a storm approaches.

3 comments:

  1. Karen, I'm sorry it was a hard time for you Sweetie. I hope you all get to feeling better. Tiff and I have been reading a mystery novel as well. Tiff checked out an Agatha Christy novel from the library and I sneak and read it sometimes too.

    Feel better soon and I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out my ailments turned into a sinus cold. Ugh. Thanks for the warm thoughts. They help.

    ReplyDelete