Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sick Peaches

This past week not only have I had a cold, but so has Walt. Now Colleen is down with it too. I guess that's what happens in such close quarters = one gets sick- we all get sick. I am hoping C gets better before Wednesday as that is when we are flying to Seattle for a week to get together with a few of the females in the family for the weekend. It's the 5th annual one. This will be my 3rd. I am so excited to get with just the girls. The last trip was a Dad's bday celebration and we visited with LOTS of the family. This is just for females over 18 that are descandants from my Paternal G'ma and those that have legally married into the family tree. We call our line the Peach Tree as G'ma & G'pa met at G'ma's family peach orchard. He had gone there to pick peaches for money and met the girl of his dreams as well. Ahhhh. We call ourselves the Peach Blossoms. Pics for sure when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. Oh cute! I love sweet peachy love stories! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete