Thursday, September 6, 2007

Y you ask? Because I was there...


Today I was doing my job at the Smith's on Freedom Blvd in Provo right in the middle of BYU land. . I have never been in the heart of Provo before. There are so many old stately buildings. I had to find something to eat out side of the grocery store so I drove around a few streets looking for just the right flavor to satisfy my taste buds. Subway was the winner. I ended up eating when most classes were in session so there wasn't too much traffic on the streets. It made it easier to sight see that way. There were sight see-ers on the sidewalks as well and it was interesting to see what they were looking at. You know, like being a tourist just like them.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I didn't realze you had a blog! I'm so glad I found it. I've enjoyed reading it so far.

    You and I must like similar colors.

    ReplyDelete