Wednesday, February 6, 2008

All white now


Hi everyone... it's been a long long time since I've been online. I am back in the online world again. I have had so much dental work done in the last 5 wks. 3 rootcanals with posts, 6 crowns, 1 extraction, a full cleaning and a full set of xrays. OMG. But I look so much better and feel so much better too. I have missed being online like you wouldn't believe. I felt like Kristy - someone with out all her stuff. How is everyone liking all the snow this year. Burrrr but I do love the white stuff. It is so pretty.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Karen! I've been wondering where you've been. All that dental work sounds awful, but I'm sure it's totally worth it. It feels so good to have clean healthy teeth.

    No snow here in England. It just doesn't feel like winter to me without the occasional snow fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I'm glad you are back too. I'm sorry to hear about your dental troubles. I'm glad you are feeling better too, and you do look Fabulous! Is this a picture of you in your trailer? How was Arizona? Are you still there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is in the trailer. We had a great time. The weather was warmer than SLC, but cool compared to the normals this time of year. We had a great time though. Met lots of nice folks from Canada enjoying the winter sun too. But we are now back in the FREEZING temps of SLC. I like snow, but the major problem is my body doesn't. I've been walking around the neighborhood to keep myself flexible even if it's cold. It sure is pretty outside right now.

    ReplyDelete