Friday, February 8, 2008

Bag Tagged

Here is what I have in my bag at the moment. I keep it to under 1 or 2 lbs so I don't get a back ache. Check out the variation in techY things. An OLD cell yet a new thumb drive. Stamps to mail letters from afar, a passport to everywhere, pen and notepads to write interesting things down when I come across them. And of course, the preverbial collection of receipts. Ok, now I have figured out what this "YOU have been TAGGED" is all about. So the challenge is on to all you out there - you have been TAGGED.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you know what the tag is now! So fun! Your bag looks pretty clean too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea to keep a nice light bag. Mine hurts my shoulder sometimes, yet I don't think there's anything in my bag that I'm willing to leave behind at home. It's rough being a girl, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bag is a mess, so I really can't get myself to take a picture of it. It's cute on the outside though, and it holds a lot!

    ReplyDelete